Camp Ned Is…
- Multiple group classes and workshops every day, covering songwriting, performance, arrangement, musicianship, & more.
- One-on-one mentoring sessions with counselors.
- Song circles and jam sessions with campers and counselors.
- Lodging in beautiful Nederland, Colorado, with discounts available for tent camping and off-site lodging.
- A guided hike to the continental divide on the Monday after.
- Fueled by gourmet meals, including pizza and beer at Nederland’s best restaurant – CrossCut Pizzeria and Taphouse
- Midnight ride on the Carousel Of Happiness
It was the experience of a lifetime… you’re just surrounded by so much inspiration.Kari NaumovaCamp Ned 2016
You can come here as a beginning songwriter, and you can be here with very experienced songwriters, and you can learn from them… The one-on-one sessions for mentoring are great… it’s been a great camp.Kyle GreshamCamp Ned 2016
You have just the most amazing group of experienced songwriters and brand new songwriters, and through it all you get this wonderful mix of people who are so willing to help you grow and learn.Emma SlonikerCamp Ned 2015, 2016 and 2017
You owe it to yourself to come to Nederland to hang out at Darryl’s house and Teresa’s house and write your songs.Jon NewquistCamp Ned 2014, 2015, & 2016
Citywide Banks of Nederland is going to sponsor one student to attend Camp Ned! Please fill out this form and attach an audio file of a song you have written. Nothing fancy needed with the audio—just sing into your phone.